December 12, 2013

Hollow Victories In Water Polo

Date Dreamed: 2013-12-04

Dream

I’m playing water polo with Chris covering me and I’m doing really well. I get the distinct impression that he isn’t trying very hard.

Weak Water Polo Playing

Context Explanations

Chris was one of the biggest jocks in my high school. Our version of water polo involved scoring by holding a volley ball in the pool gutters for three seconds while the other team tried to pry you off, so physical strength was fairly important.

Plot Holes

Seems pretty solid actually

Erection?

Yes

Analysis

It means that I don’t like my victories to be easy or I don’t feel satisfied, or maybe it’s just some sort of repressed homoerotic fantasy. Hard to say.

Auguries

Another pool! I should seriously go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment