December 22, 2013

Grave Digging with the Away Team

Date Dreamed: 2013-12-16

Dream

Riker has been taken into an underground mine and is being brainwashed by sinister aliens. He is rescued by a friendly Klingon and then Picard and Worf join them on the planet’s surface. There is a grave dug into the ground and for some reason they start digging another right next to it. Instead of shovels they are using elaborately shaped spears. At this point I get inserted into the dream so that the digging can get awkward as I keep getting in everyone’s way. The new grave has wooden shoring around it and I manage to hook some of it with my spear and accidently pry it out of place. Everyone looks at me like I’m an idiot.
Spear Head

Context Explanations

Riker, Picard, and Worf are characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Riker being brainwashed in a mine by sinister aliens isn’t an unreasonable episode plot (I think I actually remember an episode where exactly this happens).

Plot Holes

Why no Data? He’s my favorite character.

Erection?

Pogonophilically Yes

Analysis

I recently finished watching all the episodes of Next Gen, and I guess I’m jonesing for some more. I also feel awkward when trying to perform physical tasks with others.

Auguries

I don’t think two graves are exactly a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment