December 22, 2013

Auras and Alternate Universes

Date Dreamed: 2013-12-17

Dream

I have the idea that I can change facts about the past and create alternate universes. Everything that is different in the new universe has a golden aura around it. The idea is shown by having my friend’s wife walk through the room, and then an auraed alternate version walks through. A few inconsequential items are also shown with auras.

Auras

Context Explanations

I was staying at my friend’s house when I had this dream. The dream was actually of the room I was sleeping in, from the perspective of where I was lying. My dreams aren’t usually that accurate.

Plot Holes

No real plot to speak of.

Erection?

Alternately Yes

Analysis

I’m a big fan of alternate universes. I’m also reading a book that discusses an idea very similar to this dream (no title because Spoilers). I don’t need to be dreaming to have fantasies about changing the past and creating alternate universes.

Auguries

Let’s say that the golden aura represents good fortunes for my friend and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment