December 29, 2013

A Prisoner of Mars

Date Dreamed: 2013-12-29

Dream

I receive a message from a friend saying he has been captured by Mars Colonists and they are using him for his scientific knowledge. He warns me that I may also be in danger, but before I can do anything I’m also captured (the specifics are fuzzy). I’m taken to Mars and imprisoned in a small dome shaped structure built of mostly glass and located in the middle of the barren Martian landscape. I slide one of the windows part ways open and an intensely strong and cold wind blows through until I close it again. Soon, two military looking individuals arrive in an open top Jeep to take me for questioning. When they arrive at the door I realize that I’m not wearing a shirt and hurriedly clothe myself. I feel embarrassed as they take me to the Jeep.

Structure on Mars

Context Explanations

Sometime when I’m home alone I don’t wear shirts and then I get embarrassed when people knock on my door.

Plot Holes

I don’t know what knowledge I would have that Martian Colonists would find useful or why they would have to imprison me to get it.

Erection?

Questionably Yes

Analysis

I watched the end of the new Total Recall movie recently and was mad that the colony wasn’t on Mars anymore. The 1990 version of the film was better in every way that I care about. I wish my dream would've had sweet mutants.

Auguries

Mars is the harbinger of war and the cold wind represents the north. Canada is going to invade the U.S.!

No comments:

Post a Comment