December 15, 2013

Psychic Sex (this one in embarrassing)

Date Dreamed: 2013-12-11

Dream

It’s a Pokémon Battle, but instead of Pokémon my opponents are three traditionally attractive women wearing tight and revealing black jumpsuits (but they have slightly different hair colors so it’s like they are all attractive in their own special way. In theory anyway). I use a psychic sex attach (ugh), and it’s super effective. The wake up covered in semen (I’m a terrible person), and one realizes that she now has a penis (what is wrong with me?). At least they seemed more confused that abused.

Hot Chicks

Context Explanations

I have absolutely no explanation for this. I should add that this once again has no resemblance in any way to actually Pokémon games.

Plot Holes

Why would she wake up with a penis? Why would I do that?!?

Erection?

Embarrassingly Yes

Analysis

Okay, I can make this better. How about if the traditionally attractive women in revealing clothes represent actual the traditionally attractive women in revealing clothes, but the psychic sex attach is symbolic for the effect that these women have on me. These women turn me on regardless of if I want to be or not, and I view this as a kind of violation, hence the waking up violated. I can’t think of anything to explain away the penis though.

Auguries

I’m going to die a virgin. It’s... it's probably best for everyone this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment