January 14, 2014

Runaway Dog in the Woods

Date Dreamed: 2014-01-14

Dream

I’m camping in the woods with my parents and sister. When we wake up in the morning my sister’s dog Ziggy has run away. He has a tracking device on him, but it doesn’t seem to be working. After some searching we find his collar with the tracking device and it has a puncture straight through it the size of a dog’s tooth. We eventually find him, and then discuss the best way to put a tracking device on him that he can’t get rid of. I think we should dress him in a three piece suit with the tracker hidden in the tie (not joking). Then dad says something (I forgot what it was when I woke up), and everyone looks at him since it’s totally off the topic of the conversation.
Dog in Three Piece Suit

Context Explanations

Still annoyed by Ziggy. My sister doesn’t actually keep a tracking device on him.

Plot Holes

Putting a suit on a dog I guess.

Erection?

Snappily Yes

Analysis

My sister is hyper sensitive about her dog and I tell her that he has run away as a way of getting a rise out of her. This might be why he keeps running away in my dreams. I’ve actually considered teller her to put a tracking device on him, but that just seems like encouraging the madness. Ziggy likes to completely destroy his chew toys, so it’s natural that he would chew up his tracker. I think the suit idea comes from the fact that a tracker is very much spy technology. The natural place to hide something as a spy is in your fancy suit. It’s weird that it wasn’t a tuxedo though.

Auguries

Camping, running away, and destroying a tracking device all suggest escaping. I might need to escape from something in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment