February 4, 2014

Ménage à Introisrruptus

Date Dreamed: 2014-02-04

Dream

Explicit Content Warning. I’m at home with my mother and sister, and two women are also staying with us. They are a blonde and a tall brunette, and I may be in a relationship with the brunette. They are together in a bedroom, and I am in the living room with my family. My sister says something that bothers me and I decide that there is something more entertaining I could be doing. I join the women in the bedroom, and we all start making out in a big pile on the bed. We hear my family approaching and the girls tell me to lock the door. I get up and lock it but when my mom and sister arrive they open the door without a problem (the lock on the door didn’t fully catch). The fun is over here so I ask my girlfriend if she wants to go to my room. She consents, so I pick her up and start carrying her through the house, flagrantly blowing off my family a second time. We feel a little bad for leaving the other girl, but we are too turned on at this point to really care. She has her hands on her head with her elbows salient, so I have to carefully maneuver her through doors to not bump her arms. We finally get to my room and I lock the door, securely this time. We resuming making out on my bed with her lying supine and me on top of her. I start on her mouth and then move to the ear. The ear is strangely thin and flimsy but I don’t give much thought to this and worry that I don’t get too much spit in it. She gently pats my butt with both hands to encourage the progress of my erection, and it’s super effective. My shirt goes missing at some point in here. I start grinding my pelvis against hers and consider moving my mouth to her neck when I am woken by the sound of Rolling in the Deep from the apartment above mine.

Due to my lack of ability to draw anything sexy, I’ll continue to not illustrate my sex dreams.

Context Explanations

The only thing in here that is even remotely close to my past is that I once had a bisexual girlfriend. We never even kissed though, so I only know this through rumors.

Plot Holes

All the parts were I am alone in rooms with women and sexy things happen without anyone getting embarrassed.

Erection?

What do you think?

Analysis

The actual sexual bits are bland due to my lack of hands on experience in this area. Everything was just stuff I’ve considered doing, and have never actually tried. It looks like I blame my family for this lack of opportunities, but I’m pretty sure I fully understand that I have no one to blame but myself. The elbows were probably so that I could make a point of being careful with the girl while I was carrying her. The ending really didn’t improve my opinion of the people upstairs.

Auguries

Take the brunette, leave the blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment