February 5, 2014

Small Thefts

Date Dreamed: 2014-02-05

Dream

I’m a tiny dude, and I’m sneaking around a terraced yard that may also be on a roof. I’m probably about four inches tall and there are normal size people wandering around. Stealing food is possibly my goal and I end up climbing onto a barbecue grill. Two of the relative giants and standing and talking to each other when a person who is a foot and a half tall approaches them. The medium person asks them for some kind of help, but one of the big people steps on him and squashes him. Dozens of the medium people then burst out and start attacking the large people. I try to keep out of site and away from danger.


Context Explanations

I’ve got nothing for this one.

Plot Holes

It was too short to have much of a plot.

Erection?

A small one, yes.

Analysis

Yesterday I was watching a little kid run around on ice and fall without even really feeling it. I mused about how it would be easier to live the smaller that you were. I wrote a whole essay about this earlier on my other blog. It looks like my subconscious wanted to show me the clear advantages of being big.

Auguries

Don’t ask tall people for favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment