February 6, 2014

Catapult Cavalry

Date Dreamed: 2014-02-06

Dream

We are arrayed before our castle preparing for a battle. I’m with the cavalry, so naturally we are all sitting on horses and wearing cowboy hats. Some extra supplies arrive so we start handing them around. We’ve received warm gloves and beanie hats. Everyone around me already has gloves, so I give one extra pair to each person. The hats are flowery and pink and people are reluctant to wear them. They aren’t the sort of thing that will inspire fear in our enemies, but we want to use them anyway. The beanies are placed over the crowns of our cowboy hats, and everyone is trying to find a way to align them so that the flowers don’t show. As I’m passing out the last of the gloves I notice that the second half of our outfit don’t have any gloves, so I have to take back the ones that I’ve already giving away. When we head out to the battle we are suddenly on catapults. I head out to the front of the castle, but the gate is closed. Everyone else went around the back of the castle were they are able to get inside. I’m worried that someone is going to shot me off my catapult so they can use it against us. I’m considering if I can make it to the back of the castle before the other army arrives, when the dream ends.

Beanie on Cowboy Hat

Context Explanations

Where I live, people on horses wear cowboy hats. I’m not sure why.

Plot Holes

Why didn’t we just wear the beanies under the cowboy hats?

Erection?

Warmly Yes

Analysis

It has been cold recently so I’ve been wearing my hat and gloves. My hat is white and doesn’t have any flowers on it though. Everything else seems like Age of Empires II self-insertion.

Auguries

Stick with the crowd, or I may find myself alone in a bad situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment