January 5, 2014

Moonlight Romance (semi-explicit)

Date Dreamed: 2014-01-05

Dream

I woman is having a late night phone conversation with her friend and she’s complaining that she'll never find love. Out of nowhere a man shows up (not me) and embraces her from behind. They stand just outside some French doors leading into a bedroom with plenty of billowy silk curtains and everything is dimly lit with silver moonlight. They start having sex in the standing position, and the scene then dissolves into nothing more than sensation and I end up with a wet feeling between my legs. I’m shocked that I just had a wet dream and wake up. On inspection I discover that it was actually just a part of the dream.

Top Gun Sex Scene

Risky Business Sex Scene


Context Explanations

Nothing like this has ever happened to me.

Plot Holes

Not really sure how the phone call ended.

Erection?

Naturally Yes

Analysis

I think this dream is telling of my dealings with sex in life. First, it’s really cliché and vapid. I’ve learned everything I know about romance from Tom Cruise movie love scenes. Second, and more important, I’m not in it. I do not have a physical presence in the dream while there is any romance or sex happening. To fall back on Tom Cruise movie reference, it is similar to how in Eyes Wide Shut when Tom Cruise goes out into town and finds sex everywhere he looks. It's the exact opposite for me. Sex and I exist in completely different realms, and if we ever start to approach everything gets awkward and embarrassing so we both retreat.

Auguries

I think I said silver represents money on an earlier dream, and the two lovers make a sort of K shape. Someone who’s name begins with K will come into money.

No comments:

Post a Comment